For Sale BMW 320d Touring '07 74,000 miles - £7,450

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by roscoe2000, Mar 1, 2013.

1. roscoe2000

roscoe2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    For Sale
    2.00 Diesel
    BMW 320d Touring
    Blue
    07 plate
    74,000 miles
    Full Service History (4 services - Just had it serviced even though it wasn't due yet).
    It has a few scratches but nothing major
    I've had it 2 years - (No accidents in it and not aware of any before I purchased it)
    1 former owner
    Replaced 3 tyres last year - 1 will need replacing in about 4k (I would replace that before selling).

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  2. largeruk

largeruk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +61
    Hi

Which specific model variant is your 320d Touring, as there seem to be multiple types in terms of engine bhp/spec/options etc.?

Also, could you give some detail on the car's service history (dates/mileage/dealer info etc) and any major works done since registration.

Also could you please give as much detailed info as possible about the issues/niggles with the car, no matter how minor, plus anything that either needs or probably should be done in the next 12 months - I'd rather be fully in the know about everything (no matter how insignificant) than have any unknown or unforeseen surprises!

Cheers :)

3. roscoe2000

roscoe2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    Hi largeuk (for for the delay on replying - I've only just noticed your post).

It's had 4 services - which doesn't sound much but if you read up (or you may already know), thats actually well in front of the 'required' intervals:-
    19k North West BMW
    37k Local Garage
    59k Local Garage
    72k Local Garage (Did this ahead of the required interval as I was thinking of selling).

Its the 163 bhp, it has the reversing warning sensors, dual climate control, cruise control, small lights under the handles when you unlock the car (only minor but nice touch)

The only issue I have had with it since I have owned it (just under 2 years) is the steering lock light came on. I took it into a local independant BMW gargare (about 9 months ago) and they informed me it was a common problem on this model and that in 90% of the cases a software update fixed the issue. They updated the software and it has been fine ever since.

There is no finance on the car and I did a HPI check when I purchased it and it was clear apart from flagging up the original owner had a personal number plate on it (I knew this already).

I have had no major accidents but have caught the front drivers side bumber and somone has just caught the back bumper on the same side BUT I think this will come off, it just looks like dirt from a tyre (but mentioned for completeness) NB the front bumber isn't anything major either (if you look closly at the picture you can see it).

In terms of niggles (being honest again.........), the wing mirror on the drives side makes a sort of whistling noise when travelling at speed (cant hear it if you close the window) - I think the mirror has been caught slightly so the wind is getting into a gap (it's not broken and you can probably take the casing off and clip it back on.....but don't want to risk breaking it!). I would say it's going to need 1 new tyre but not really aware of anything else that will need doing (I had it checked when I had it serviced).

It's due up for MOT at the end of the month but I would put 12 months on it.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  4. largeruk

largeruk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +61
    Thanks for the info. Quick follow up - I'd be glad to know which spec of the 163bhp variant it is, ie. ES, M, ES etc. Which, if any, factory fitted options does it have? If you could also give me a link to the specs of your specific model variant, that'd be much appreciated.

Cheers

5. roscoe2000

roscoe2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
  6. roscoe2000

roscoe2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
  7. roscoe2000

roscoe2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
  8. roscoe2000

roscoe2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    Wednesday bump

9. TEKNICOLOURFOX

TEKNICOLOURFOX

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +63
    Shame your not closer to me this is just what I'm looking for! Have a free bump...

10. roscoe2000

roscoe2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    Why is that always the case! (thanks anyway)

11. wack

wack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +831
    My last 3 cars have all been 200+ miles away, if it's the right car it's only a train ride away

I have the other problem , it's near and id like it but I'm skint

12. roscoe2000

roscoe2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    Lol I'm not having much luck. I have had a couple of people interested and 1 coming back for a 2nd look at the weekend.... But nothing concrete.

13. roscoe2000

roscoe2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
  14. roscoe2000

roscoe2000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58