• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Bluetooth sun visor wanted

Keithhampson

Established Member
Hi I am after a good quality bluetooth unit to use with my mobile, I want it to put on my sunvisor, there seem to be loads about and many names I do not know, I will pay up too around £80, I would like it to be loud and clear and have number display, can anyone suggest a unit to me.

Regards Keith

Jules Tohpipi

Prominent Member
Many rank the Parrot Minikit Bluetooth as the best of these devices. I've had one for around six months and am very happy. It's easy to use, connects reliably to my mobile, loud and clear, and has excellent battery life. There's no number display though. However, if you've recorded a name for your contact, then it will say that name before ringing.

It also comes supplied with a mains charger and car charger. You can charge it while using it which, unbelievably, not all of them allow you to do.

There's a strong clip which keeps it in place on your sun-visor and it's obviously portable from vehicle to vehicle as there's no wires.

Steal for 50 quid really.

P.S. The Parrot has an outstanding noise-cancelling microphone, so voice quality for the person at the other end is top-class. How it does it I don't know - but everyone says it's like I'm calling from home !

TOM ALLEN

Established Member
£46 odd from Pixmania Delivered! I think I'll get one too.:D

BillM

Standard Member
Supertooth Voice (£70) is also very good, no caller display but it announces who is calling the name is in your contacts, also totally handsfree just say 'accept call'.

Mayhs

Established Member
my cousin owns and developed this bluetooth kit...it is the best on the market, and and im not being biased...when i was working at a phone shop i sold a lot of these instead of parrots and people always cameback and told me they loved it...my manager didnt tho lol

heres the website

www.talktool.com

if you want 10% off then just give me a pm and ill get you 10% off:)

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom