Question Bluetooth speakers - Stereo pair recomendations

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Hi All,

I'm currently in the market for some Bluetooth speakers to use exclusively with streaming services (due to space limitations amps, sources & trailing speaker wires are pretty much a no go area so streaming from phones is the only way forward sadly) & I'd prefer a stereo pair really but there seems to be an almost endless selection these days.

Maximum budget will be around £300-£350 for the pair & looking around I think I'm looking at these within budget -

Ruark MR1 Mk2
HK Citation One
Yamaha Musicast 20
Steljes Audio NS3

Those are the ones I've seen on Richer Sounds but any other recommendations within budget that I might not know of would be appreciated

I admit I am leaning towards the Ruark as they seem so well reviewed & add on battery pack would be a bonus as well

Thank in advance for any help

Neil

noiseboy72

Distinguished Member
+1 for the Ruark. Probably the best sounding and best looking speakers.

Might also be worth looking at Edifier, as they have a range that look OK as well.

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
+1 for the Ruark. Probably the best sounding and best looking speakers.

Might also be worth looking at Edifier, as they have a range that look OK as well.
Thanks buddy, been reading loads of rave reviews for the Ruarks seem to be the ones to beat at the price point

Not heard of Edifer before & just looked at their website, they look really like nice speakers & tons of options.
The 2.1 set with the 8" sub look crazy for the money.

Need to find some reviews I think

Thanks again

Neil

Paul7777x

Distinguished Member
Edifier certainly have a good reputation and seem to make very good speakers in the real money sense.

Try these. If you can get away with (or change) the hideous 1970s finish I think you’ll be impressed.

Good price here.

And there seems to be a newer version with a .1 added to the number.

And they seem to come in standard black, phew!

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Thanks Paul, appreciate the links

Going to do some more investigating on those Edifier sets they certainly seem really good value for money.
Will need to look at placement options & then potential stands for the Satellites but all being well I could see a 2.1 in the house ;)

Thanks again

Neil

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: New TVs, Samsung Q800T Soundbar review, IFA latest, Movie and AV News, B+W Brad Pitt
Top Bottom