Bluetooth pair accident

Hp73027

Novice Member
Hi
Wondering if anyone can help,my phone connected on Bluetooth by accident for around 2 minutes to either a
Samsung 7 series tv as displayed on Bluetooth
Or
I homent
This happened by accident,I didn't see it until I finished a phone call
Does anyone know what the person would have seen if it connected for Example to the TV or I homent,I don't know the people who own these and I have pictures of my kids on my phone along with confidential screenshots for work,I'm completely concerned can anyone help and advise

Thank you

Clem_Dye

Distinguished Member
Unlikely. Bluetooth is usually used to connect devices together, but can be used for data transmission. However, unless your phone had been seriously hacked, the chances of the caller seeing any of your data or downloading it are pretty remote.

MaryWhitehouse

Connected by accident? Are you worried the owner of the tv somehow browsed your phone? Very, very unlikely. Just remove it from paired devices and forget about it.

Steven

Senior Moderator
Very unlikely the TV owner viewed your phone display as display mirroring would have to be enabled on both devices

Bluetooth pairing is only step 1. There has to be additional commands

If display mirroring was somehow enabled the TV owner would have only seen a call taking place before the connection was cut

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom