Bluetooth on Windows 10

Fiesta Red

Established Member
Reaction score
What do I need or how do I enable Bluetooth on my Windows 10 computer please?

I've got a good set of Bluetooth headphones that I now use with my TV and all I had to do was pair the headphones with the TV. I often catch up with YT videos late in the evening and the headphones seem a good idea for not disturbing anyone else in the house.

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Your computer would need to support Bluetooth for a start. Then in Settings/Devices, you should see a Toggle for turning it on.

Should your computer not have "built-in" Bluetooth support, you can buy cheap USB Bluetooth devices.

Amazon product ASIN B07YLDVM6B

Firstly and obviously does your computer have Bluetooth built in

if it doesn’t you need a Bluetooth adapter

Just had a quick look in Setting/Devices and nothing shows in there as Bluetooth.

Not what what type of adapter I need . Is it as simple as Amazon/Bluetooth Adapter?

Thanks for all the help. Really appreciated.

1. Click the Windows “Start Menu” icon, and then select “Settings.”
  2. In the Settings menu, select “Devices,” and then click on “Bluetooth & other devices.”
  3. Switch the “Bluetooth” option to “On.” Your Windows 10 Bluetooth feature should now be active.

Last edited:
  1. Click the Windows “Start Menu” icon, and then select “Settings.”
  2. In the Settings menu, select “Devices,” and then click on “Bluetooth & other devices.”
  3. Switch the “Bluetooth” option to “On.” Your Windows 10 Bluetooth feature should now be active.
Thanks for the help Emma.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom