Bluetooth Mouse

Keiron

I'm certain the Logitech isn't bluetooth, it's just RF, with consequently a much shorter range.

stevedster

I have tested my Logitech® MX™ Revolution, i can get it to 5 metres (16 FEET)away then i hit my wall so i cant test any more but it works fine at this distance.

it uses 2.4Ghz wireless technology whatever that is, its a great mouse , highly recommended :thumbsup: Just its a little on the expensive side at around £50+

sTaD

I have tested my Logitech® MX™ Revolution, i can get it to 5 metres (16 FEET)away then i hit my wall so i cant test any more but it works fine at this distance.

it uses 2.4Ghz wireless technology whatever that is, its a great mouse , highly recommended :thumbsup: Just its a little on the expensive side at around £50+

Oh cool! Thanks for that. Is this battery or charge operated?
Also is it responsive enough for games you think?

stevedster

Oh cool! Thanks for that. Is this battery or charge operated?
Also is it responsive enough for games you think?

The Revolution has a lithium battery thingie like in a mobile phone, comes with a smart charger station which you put the mouse in to charge when not in use.

Yes I use the mouse for gaming and its excellent :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This mouse is truly a class leading bit of kit, its a little pricy but the build quality and everything about is is top notch, it even has a led battery indicator on to tell you how low the charge is, tho i have never had less than 2 bars out of 3 as the mouse retains charge very very well. at first I didnt want to spend £50 on a mouse, but now I am so glad I did, go get one you wont be sorry ;)

sTaD

The Revolution has a lithium battery thingie like in a mobile phone, comes with a smart charger station which you put the mouse in to charge when not in use.

Yes I use the mouse for gaming and its excellent :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This mouse is truly a class leading bit of kit, its a little pricy but the build quality and everything about is is top notch, at first I didnt want to spend £50 on a mouse, but now I am so glad I did, go get one you wont be sorry ;)

Just seen pics of this on the net and looks well cool....one thing though, i'm left handed!! Looks like a right handed mouse :rolleyes:
Do they do a lefty?

GarryF

Microsoft Laser 8000, been using one on my bluetooth laptop without the dongle for a few months, it's great.

Just ordered that and the matching keyboard for my media pc, I tried the mouse with the dongle in the back of the PC and I sit 12 feet back and it worked fine.

sTaD

Microsoft Laser 8000, been using one on my bluetooth laptop without the dongle for a few months, it's great.

Just ordered that and the matching keyboard for my media pc, I tried the mouse with the dongle in the back of the PC and I sit 12 feet back and it worked fine.

Cool....the logitech one looked cool but im left handed.
Whats it like for games your ms one?

GarryF

Using it on a business laptop so no idea for games, I've tried wireless mice before though and always though them poor/laggy etc but this one is very good, convinced me to finally get rid if the wired one.

sTaD

Cheers Gary. I checked the microsoft website and the keyboard is out Sept 07, looks nice.
thanks for the advice and help.

GarryF

Yeah, the 8000 keyboard is out then but you can buy the 7000 keyboard & 8000 mouse bundle now.

I think the 7000 keyboard doesn't have back light and doesn't have a rechargable battery.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom