• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Bluetooth Mouse With Multiple Devices?

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
Is anyone aware of a decent bluetooth mouse that can be paired to multiple devices without having to be re-paired each time? Don't need gaming buttons or presenting features.

Showoff

Distinguished Member
Not much help, but to save you looking into them, I know you can't with any Logitech ones.

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
Do you really need Bluetooth?
Well it needs to work across the room & the regular wireless versions tend to have (IME) quite a limited range. I'm pretty sure that a non bluetooth device couldn't pair with multiple PCs but having a pair of BT headphones that can, I at least know it's possible with BT.

I use a BT mouse of the laptop & it would be useful if I could shut down the laptop, power on the TV PC & use the same mouse. I'll just buy another mouse.

Barrulus

Standard Member
I have been looking into this too as I have recently purchased a Logitech Bluetooth Illuminated Keyboard k810 which allows me to pair the keyboard (and easy switch) to three devices.

I use it for my laptop and my Samsung Galaxy S3.

I recently found out that the Galaxy S3 also allows the use of mice!!!

SO now I want the same easy switching and I found this...
I have ordered it but it has not yet arrived so I can't really comment on quality or anything...
Japan Trend Shop | Elecom 9nove Wireless Mouse

Pisto_Grih

Distinguished Member
Well it needs to work across the room & the regular wireless versions tend to have (IME) quite a limited range. I'm pretty sure that a non bluetooth device couldn't pair with multiple PCs but having a pair of BT headphones that can, I at least know it's possible with BT.

I use a BT mouse of the laptop & it would be useful if I could shut down the laptop, power on the TV PC & use the same mouse. I'll just buy another mouse.

I also have a Logitech mouse , the Performance MX, with the tiny USB receiver. I've just done a test in the office and can confirm it works from at least 18 feet! (ran out of office)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom