• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Bluetooth headsets

Stinja

Distinguished Member
So i bought the Nokia BH505s: “Review”: Nokia BH-505. The BEST Bluetooth Headset evaaarr! (updated with video)

...and they seem very good. Battery life is more than a day easy, sound is excellent compare to my wired in-ears (which werent cheap), and i can pause and adjust the volume on the headset - which is handy if my iPad is downstairs, and i'm walking about upstairs.

However the forward/back controls dont seem to do anything (change tracks?) and trying the iPhone Skype app didnt seem to make the mic work, so has anyone got these working or is it just a feature that the iPad dosent support all these functions?

Also another slight niggle is you seem to have to go into settings on the iPad each time to reconnect to the headset. It is already paired and remembered, but dosent auto connect(?).

Mostly i got these to listen to music at work, and play games without annoying Teh mrs, so if anyones thinking about bluetooth headsets, these seem good. More thoughts later...

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom