1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bluetooth Headsets/Car kits for K700i

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by neil_uk, Dec 13, 2004.

1. neil_uk

neil_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone suggest a good bluetooth headset or car kit to go with the K700i I've just orderd, as I'm a bit lost when it comes to this kind of stuff. Otherwise, are there any good websites around which do some comparisons.

Ta

Neil

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    Jabra BT250 are nice in ear jobbies have the older BT200 and have been using it for over 12 months with 2 different phones and my mate has one and used it with 4-5 phones mostly SE no hassles

3. chips

chips

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +22
    I tried a Jabra BT250 but the range was terrible (wouldn't work properly with the phone in my pocket). Also wind and general car noise was a problem. I'm now using a Sony Ericsson HBH-300 which has excellent range and highly effective noise cancelling. Highly recommended :smashin:.

4. simon100

simon100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I have a Jabra BT200 and an SE HBH 600, both of which work with my K700i. I have used both in the car and when working at home to great effect. The bonus with the SE model is that it uses the same charger as the phone, so only one to carry around and/or purchase for the car.
    Both work in similar fashions and are comfortable to wear. Just take care in how you pair them, follow the instructions and you should be OK.

5. Jason S

Jason S

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    SE HBC 600 in the car, connects when I turn the ignition on, disconnects when I turn it off. Unless I'm on a call, then it waits until I end the call, or press the button to pass it to the handset.

I also have a cheap (£25) Motorola headset (HS820) which I use if I'm driving another vehicle, or on a long conference call at home.