1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bluetooth headset with 2 phones at once?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by Crocodile, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Crocodile

Crocodile
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,578
    Can a bluetooth headset be paired with 2 phones simultaneously? Having just started a new contract & being given another phone for business use only, I'm looking for the easiest way to receive calls from the business phone & my personal one in the car.

2. simon100

simon100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I have paired my SE HBH-600 with both my SE K700i and SE Z600. However there are a number of problems that I encounter. Firstly you have to switch No1 phone and headset off before switching on No2 phone and then the headset back on, if you know what I mean.
    With my Z600, the main phone that I have paired the headset with, I can use it hands free immediately. For some reason I have to make a call with the K700i which then brings the headset into life and then I can use it hands free. That happens even if I change the profile to hands free on the phone. Not sure if this is because I am using the headset on both phones, a K700i problem or I have just not set it up correctly.
    There are a lot of differences between the operating system of both phones even though they are both Sony Ericsson and only 12 months apart.
    I have also paired my Jabra BT200 to both phones and think that it works, but not really tried as this is my back up headset.

3. Crocodile

Crocodile
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,578
    Thanks Simon. Sounds like a no then.