Bluetooth Headset for S3

robw2k8

Hi guys as per title looking at getting a bluetooth headset for my new S3 and so far come across these 2

Samsung HS3000 Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Just wondering if anybody has any of these with their S3 and any comments, from reading some reviews it sounds to me like the sony is the best (and i would prefer that one) for in call and music and i also like the display with the sony but i read here someone couldn't get the play/stop button to work, also if anyone has the sony does it pause the music when incoming call ? Thanks in advance guys.

Bob4584

Novice Member
I have the MW600 and use it with my Galaxy S2, it is nothing short of brilliant, and for the price its a bargain. Ebay sell them for between 21 and 24 pounds.

It works perfectly, it has a range of around 100 metres from the phone, it shows the track that is playing, and can be paired with up to 3 devices (only used 1 at a time), but I have it paired with my PC, my Phone and the wife's phone.

robw2k8

Thanks bob, so i take it the play/stop button works then, also does it pause the music when incoming call ? thanks again :smashin:

Bob4584

Novice Member
Yes, it pauses when calls received, moves tracks forward and backwards and has volume control. Full functionality and a good device.

Bob4584

Novice Member
Don't forget to let us know how you get on with the Sony MW600 bluetooth, I don't think you will be disappointed.

jerryq7777

Old thread but just bought the Sony's.Sound is good however when skipping tracks its actually skipping albums.Plays the first track then jumps to the next album.Anyone else found this ?