• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Bluetooth Headset for iphone 3G

daredevill

Has anyone tried a bluetooth headset for the iphone 3g, I have heard that the icombi from oakley gives the iphone the A2DP profile it needs to connect a stereo headset for music ?

Any advice would be great as my job involves messey work and I could do with leaving my Iphone in the next room to where I work but still streaming the music to my headset...

Thanks in advance, daredevill.

personals

Standard Member
Hi,
I didn't think the iPhone supported streaming of stereo music over bluetooth. :confused:

I think you could 'trick' the 2G into doing this, but isn't possible on the 3G.

Anyway, someone better informed will hopefully be along and give us the definative answer.

DanielNB

And does anyone know why my O2 Blue headset won't be found? It wasn't expensive so I don't mind upgrading if I have to but it's not a 'fun' purchase! ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom