• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Bluetooth headphones more than one device

petrolhead

I have some of the lower cost Skull Candy bluetooth headphones which I use for listening to the TV at night.

i also have an ipad and would like to connect to that as well, not at the same time.

however when i connect to ipad and then when finished using the ipad I go back to the tv i have to repair

i assume this because the headset can only remember one device?

so can you get bluetooth headphones that can be used with a couple of devices?

clydebest

Distinguished Member
I have some of the lower cost Skull Candy bluetooth headphones which I use for listening to the TV at night.

i also have an ipad and would like to connect to that as well, not at the same time.

however when i connect to ipad and then when finished using the ipad I go back to the tv i have to repair

i assume this because the headset can only remember one device?

so can you get bluetooth headphones that can be used with a couple of devices?
Yes most if not all can be paired with numerous devices.

noiseboy72

Distinguished Member
Multipoint allows 2 devices to be connected at the same time. That means your phone can interrupt your TV watching if you get a call.

If you only ever connect to 1 device at a time, then you just need a slightly better, more modern set of headphones that can pair to a larger number of devices.

petrolhead

If you only ever connect to 1 device at a time, then you just need a slightly better, more modern set of headphones that can pair to a larger number of devices.
well somtimes i look at my ipad when watching the tv Using the headphones. If i see a youtube vid on the ipad would be nice to be able to switch to the ipad ans when finished back to the tv

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom