Bluetooth Headphones for 3.0

clual

Novice Member
Hi.

With the upcoming release of 3.0 and its support for Bluetooth audio, has anyone given any thoughts to the purchase of some Bluetooth headphones?

chic

Hi.

With the upcoming release of 3.0 and its support for Bluetooth audio, has anyone given any thoughts to the purchase of some Bluetooth headphones?
i cant wait for this update, i have decent headphones, but the wires are annoying, i hope some decent looking ones are out soon.

[email protected]

I already have some that I used to use with my SE905, and I'm looking forward to trying them with the iPhone. But they do have a drawback - they need to be recharged, which of course passive headphones don't. Also my wife used to complain about sound dropoputs and distortion with her Nokia E71.

Will have to suck it and see.

I'm slightly annoyed that the BT will still be slightly crippled - still no TX of contacts or files, apparently... and what about voice control in the car..?

norealplan

I was expecting to see Apple announce some, especially since the official Bluetooth headset is no longer listed on the Apple Site. However nothing seems to be in the pipeline yet. Maybe in the next few months we'll see some nicely styled Apple ones?

Butters

I'm slightly annoyed that the BT will still be slightly crippled - still no TX of contacts or files, apparently... and what about voice control in the car..?
I bet this was a design decision to prevent copying/sending of music and to ensure you are tied to buying the TomTom app for TT Live services.

neily1970

Novice Member
I bet this was a design decision to prevent copying/sending of music and to ensure you are tied to buying the TomTom app for TT Live services.

Most Deffinately. Apple will never let people out of that CASH GRIP. can you imagine downloading tunes from itunes and then being able to bluetooth to other devices :eek: erm not in this lifetime. Im afraid its the one thing i hate about my iphone is i feel very locked up to apple. Even though im J/B :D

wbabbington

When I heard about the bluetooth support I was hoping that I would be able to use the Sony PS3 headset but thats not looking likely.:thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom