Bluetooth earbuds on windows 10?

Crypticlight

Novice Member
Hi,

I have been reading about bluetooth earbuds a lot but can't get my head around few things so asking them here.

I got my new Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro wireless earbuds couple of days ago and connected them to my Android phone and they sound amazing both for music and calls.

Problem starts when I connect them to my work PC for zoom conference calls. From what I understand, the only way to use them for calls is to use HSP/HFP profile and they sound awful with that.

My questions:

1. Is there any workaround/hack to make them sound better for zoom voice calls? I have updated my BT and all other drivers on PC.

2. Since these earbuds have ANC, how does that function on HFP profile? I tried couple other earbuds and notice that anything with ANC sounds worse and very loud when using HFP on Win 10.. why is that?

3. Is HFP a Win 10 limitation since Android voice calls sound amazing? What is Android using then and is there any way to use that on Win 10?

Thanks!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs of 2021, plus our favourite & memorable reviews of the year
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom