• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Bluetooth controller for iPhone 6

mikeclark007

I've struggled to find a topic that compares variations of these so was wondering if anybody out there had one and if so what would they recommend for use with the iPhone games as I just can't get used to the touch screen controls.

I've seen some that have the phone docked in portrait mode but I'm sure landscape would be better.

EDIT: found this rather old article on google but not sure if some of these controllers have been superseded

Bestmodo: The Five Best iOS Game Controllers

hutch

Distinguished Member
Ive got the Steel Series Nimbus and its brilliant, doesn't have a cradle for the iPhone though

mikeclark007

Ive got the Steel Series Nimbus and its brilliant, doesn't have a cradle for the iPhone though

Quite an expensive one that. Can't understand why it's substantially more expensive than PS4 / XB1 controllers

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom