• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

Question Bluetooth audio speaker for car?

McCol

I am driving a 60 plate Peugeot 107 (1st car and was a gift). The sound system is pretty poor by any stretch of the imagination esp compared to my partners inbuilt Sony system in her fiesta.
I have no real knowledge of what would be required but would I be better spending the cash on new speakers and head unit etc, none of which I could do myself or would a portable Bluetooth speaker like the Bang and Olufsen A1 B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay A1 Bluetooth Speaker - Black:Amazon.co.uk:Hi-fi & Speakers be a more simple solution?

Aerojon

the stock headunit in most cars is the weakest link..

McCol

the stock headunit in most cars is the weakest link..

Did think about replacing the unit but started to think the expense of a unit with speakers and labour would be more than a portable speaker, don't know enough about this!

Aerojon

You don't need to replace the stock speakers at the same time..Start by just replacing the head unit..

imo..it won't sound that much better thru a bt speaker..as bt has it's limitations..

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom