Question Bluetooth adapter for Switch to use with headphones?

gameover16

Ex Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any success with Bluetooth receivers that work with Bluetooth headphones? Specifically when docked?

I've re-arranged my TV space and the switch is now hidden away. I used to drag it out and then plug in wired headphones when docked but now it won't reach.

It's not so much of a problem in handheld mode, I don't mind using wired headphones, but at the moment if I'm wanting to play on the TV I'm forced to play in silence.

Any suggestions?

It's absolutely criminal that the pro controller doesn't have a headphone port or the device itself doesn't allow any headphones wirelessly.

Has anyone had any success with Bluetooth receivers that work with Bluetooth headphones? Specifically when docked?

I've re-arranged my TV space and the switch is now hidden away. I used to drag it out and then plug in wired headphones when docked but now it won't reach.

It's not so much of a problem in handheld mode, I don't mind using wired headphones, but at the moment if I'm wanting to play on the TV I'm forced to play in silence.

Any suggestions?

It's absolutely criminal that the pro controller doesn't have a headphone port or the device itself doesn't allow any headphones wirelessly.

I still have yet to try it, but... I’m lead to believe the PS4 wireless gold headset works by plugging in the dongle to the dock, also works as a headset.

Really must get round to trying it out!

Ok finally tried it!

It works a treat! Plugged dongle into the dock and switched the headset on and sound transfered from soundbase to headphones perfectly. This is what I have
AF411DA9-E79B-4876-BA0D-DA4DB8C67C1C.jpeg

I assume this is only a solution when the Switch is docked?

Ok finally tried it!

It works a treat! Plugged dongle into the dock and switched the headset on and sound transfered from soundbase to headphones perfectly. This is what I haveView attachment 1120881

Thanks for taking the time to try it out. it's a possibility as I do have a PS4... though I was initially looking for something that allows me to use my existing headphones.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom