• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

BLUETOOTH Adapter for Ipod Nano

The Foot

Standard Member
Hi, I'm looking to get one of these to attach to my older Ipod Nano so that I can stream music to my recently bought Azatom Multiplex D1 radio (fantastic sound). It seems that there are one's that connect to the 32pin plug or some to the aux (or both) Would anyone know if the sound quality would be any different between the two connections? The only other thing I am thinking of is that if it is connected via aux then I could still use the 32 pin socket to keep it charged via the usb connection on the back of the radio? Thanks

JayCee

Distinguished Member
I doubt you'd notice any difference between the headphone out or 32 pin connector to be honest.
I'd go with the headphone socket out as per your charge at the same time idea.

The Foot

Standard Member
Many thanks for the advice. Just thinking then do I really need bluetooth adapter at all as the radio I just bought came with an aux to aux lead so I could just plug it in along with the usb cable and see how that sounds !

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom