Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Bluetones

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by Gambit, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Gambit

Gambit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just got The Singles, a great collection and has the one track I could never find on any album- Marblehead Johnson. Easily their best song, an absolute classic.

2. mugsy

mugsy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    The video was pretty cool too - they were all dressed in fat suits if I remember correctly :smoke:

3. juboy

juboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Good band, always remind me of another underrated UK group, Shed 7 :smashin:

4. Gambit

Gambit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Shed 7 sucked juboy :laugh:

5. damtom1

damtom1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm with Juboy...."underated" is definately the right way to describe the Bluetones.I've seen them quite a few times and they've always delivered.They've got another tour coming up,with new material,if you can get along to see them.
    Gambit have a listen to all their previous albums....i dont think you'll be dissapointed:cool:
    Juboy...There's a band called Northern Uproar,that were around the same sort of time as Shed 7etc...Have a listen to their album"Northern Uproar"....Brilliiant:smashin:

6. Gambit

Gambit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was all ways after Marblehead Johnson so never bought the albums- but I like all of the singles, so I'll think again when I see any of their CD's.

7. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Marblehead Johnson was only ever released as a single (maybe an EP), hence why it's not on any album. Like the Bluetones, but they never could quite top their first album.

Oh yes and..

SHED 7 RULE! :clap: :clap: