Bluesound Bundle Offer

Discussion in 'Music Streamers' started by spinaltap, Jun 23, 2018.

1. spinaltap

spinaltap

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,245
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  2. KenM10759

KenM10759

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +133
    I have a Powernode 2 on my desktop and I love it. That's an incredible bargain!!

If anyone is undecided on this, I can assure you it's a great way to get a very compact yet capable streamer and amp in a small package, along with some "ok" speakers and a "woofer" to get started or to replace some old plastic computer speakers. One can always get a true subwoofer and better speakers later.

3. shevans

shevans

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    I moved from Sonos to Bluesound a while back and it was the best decision I made. Recently got a Vault, never thought I would buy a device to rip and store CD’s as well as stream but the Vault has got me going out and buying music again. The bargains on eBay are incredible for second hand and new CD’s.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. KenM10759

KenM10759

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +133
    I also have a Vault 2. When I got it, I ripped the ~250 or so CD's I own. Then a friend who was moving dropped by with a box of about 300 CD's, no jewel cases. His were in rough shape, some wouldn't even read. This is why ripping with the Vault 2 is so important. It looks at the file size it stored and compares to that on the disk. It will read up to 3 times and keep only the best match. Now I have a file that plays the exact same way every time, and don't have to handle disks and easy-to-break cases.

I do have a Western Digital MyCloud 2TB drive that I used to back up the Vault 2, because no drive can last forever. I agree, streaming Tidal with it hasn't diminished my CD buying. I still buy and rip the ones I like best because I want to OWN it.

5. MartinH32

MartinH32

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +758
    I use a Vault 2 and absolutely love it! I'm also raiding MusicMagpie and getting lots of CD's now, ripping and storing the CD's

6. shevans

shevans

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    I found our local Charity shops are even cheaper than Music Magpie on eBay, picking up a good handful of CD’s each week now and listening to more music.