Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Player Multiregion Hacks' started by island, Mar 2, 2005.
bluesky 73 home cinema need hack code[/COLOR]
Have you ever found the hack code? I can't seem to find it...
Regards - Interyet.
most of the Bluesky hacks follow this format
Give it a go
Region code hack posted by George, December 29 2003:
1. PRESS OPEN (SWITCH ON) WITHOUT DVD DISK INSIDE
2. PRESS "MENU"
3. PRESS "16719" FROM TELECONTROL
4. I SECRET MENU APPEARS ON THE SCREEN
5. PRESS "OK" AND THE "0" FRON ALL REGIONS
6. PRESS "EXIT"
Can you post to confirm if it works or not
Hi there. Nope...Doesn't work. This one seems to be different. One point...When you type with the door open there are six - - - - - - (dashes). This seems to indicate to me that maybe it needs 6 digits? obviously...this is just a guess.
Thanks for trying...
Try this one it is for the 67 that is close to the 73
Press setup from the remote control (RC). The setup menu will appear on the screen.
2. Press next button on the RC (to right of the stop button).
3. Press previous button on RC (to left of the stop Button)
4. Press next button on RC.
5. Press previous on RC.
6. ver 2 should now appear in the top right corner of the screen. Using the the right and left buttons on the RC change the 'ver' number untill ver 255 appears. This is the code for multi region.
7. press set-up on the RC. the set-up menu will appear.
8. press set-up on the RC to exit the set-up menu.
Hmmm. This is a real challenge. This suggestion didn't work (plus the remote control layout is different from what you suggest with the next buttons below the stop button - but I tried them anyway). I tried numerous other combos - right arrows, left arrows, slow forward, slow back...All I got was the little circle with (doesn't function) after every press of button.
I did play a little. With the door open I pressed the Display key and got the following...
but...I can't figure out how to edit it (your previous message implies that maybe I can change the 2 to a 255). I also tried the various key combos suggested, but nothing seems to do the trick.
I guess more clues, but no solution...yet. Thanks for trying.
Any new ideas on this? Still haven't found it...Thanks in advance for the help.
Happy holidays to all.
Separate names with a comma.