Blue Underground blu rays $10 including free shipping worldwide

Ooo... I likes me BU. But never heard of Horrormovieempire.com. Anyone used them & are they customs friendly?

Guess it doesn't matter as you can place multiple orders :)

Last edited:
I noticed that Django is region A locked according to Blu-Ray.com. If anyone here owns it, can you confirm if this information is accurate?
Never used this supplier before but would be willing to give it a go.

gitsurfer said:
I noticed that Django is region A locked according to Blu-Ray.com. If anyone here owns it, can you confirm if this information is accurate?
Never used this supplier before but would be willing to give it a go.

Yes, it's locked.

I'll wait and see how you guys get on with this company before ordering. Some happy and some not so happy bunnies over at blu-ray.com.

Hmm... I've done a test order with 2 Fulci titles and paid via PayPal for the extra protection... ribbed... for her pleasure :)

Ordered Zombie.

Used Paypal for the ribbed protection ;)

Awful looking site but if it arrives, £6.66 is a bargain!

Ste7en said:
Hmm... I've done a test order with 2 Fulci titles and paid via PayPal for the extra protection....

The clock is now ticking. Fingers crossed it's another blu-raysforeveryone and not a dvdsoon just before it's demise :eek:

Ste7en said:
ribbed... for her pleasure :)

So wrong ...but I like it :D

Zombie ordered via PayPal :) here's hoping

House by the Cemetery and Zombie ordered, cheers!

I ordered Zombie yesterday & paid with PayPal, but I notice the main page on the site now says this:
DEAR CUSTOMERS, PAYPAL HAS STRUCK AGAIN AND DECIDED TO SPREAD IT'S HOLIDAY CHEER BY LIMITING OUR ACCOUNT ACCESS...WE ARE STILL LEAVING THE OPTION OPEN TO PAY WITH PAYPAL BUT PLEASE BE ADVISED SHIPMENTS FROM PAYPAL PAYMENTS MAY BE DELAYED UNTIL THEY DECIDE WE ARE LEGIT AGAIN....FOR LONG TIME CUSTOMERS YOU KNOW OF OUR ISSUES WITH THEM. THE GRINCH STRIKES AGAIN :)

I tried to order The Final Countdown blu for $10 using PayPal. Got the following message:

We are unable to process your payment request at this time. In accordance with our ongoing efforts to protect our customers, the payment method you specified has been blocked. Please contact us at your convenience to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Did you get an email?

My PayPal payments are showing as completed so fingers crossed...

My Paypal payment also says completed but I have had no despatch email.

I suspect they'll ignore all Paypal orders until they've resolved their Paypal issues, which is a bit unfair for those of us who've bought before the problems arose.

I'll give them a couple more weeks and contact them if I hear nothing, then I'll be filing a dispute through Paypal.

My Zombie has apparently been shipped today.

It's taken them 12 days and an email from me (enquiring what was happening) before they shipped it though, so I'm not overly impressed so far.

They have a 'man working from a bedroom' vibe about them.
Fingers crossed it actually arrives.

Last edited:
I tried The Final Countdown again and this time the PayPal payment was accepted. Price was up to $11.50, but still a lot cheaper than I've seen anywhere else.

How long do these usually take to deliver?

I emailed them last night after checking PayPal and telling them my money was taken
Got reply within 30 mins to tell me disc was posted, then confirmation 5 mins after that :)
Impost back once it arrives

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom