Blue streaks

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by Eggman1972, Feb 12, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Eggman1972

Eggman1972

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi peeps got an LG37"3000 & on lights etc i get blue trails coming from them adjusting contrast & brightness helps as does messing with the expert settings in the menu..My settings are as follows Fresh contrast is off NR off Gamma High & Black level low..Back light is 90 contrast 75 brightness 40 sharpness 50 colour 45..
    any got the optimum settings for the set or is this set faulty ??? thanks in advance..i have attached 2 photos

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2009
  2. TomStamp

TomStamp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    First post, felt the need to join just to reply to your post lol, Yeh well I think its a fault, a few weeks ago I bought I think the model is lg lc56 not sure anyway had lines exactly like that only one of them in the midle of the screen. I couldn't decide what it was maybe a stuck pixel, I used J screen fix which helped a little but it was really annoying so I took the Tv back to richer sounds and you couldn't see it at first but they took it back no problem and exchanged it for the 3000 model so its all good.
    I recommend you try Jscreen fix or UD Pixel search these on google see if that helps, looks like its pretty significant so mayeb return it if its still under warrenty hope you get it sorted let me know how you get on :)

3. rob426

rob426
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    What is the source material, ie.

Is it a dvd ? if so r1 or r2
    Is it a blu-ray ?
    or sky ?

and connected via hdmi or scart?