Blue Sky Sub 212

Spligsey

Prominent Member
Reaction score
This could be a decent MK MX-250/350 alternative - around £1600 mark
(Pro audio sub, so has pro audio connections - probably not enough for the knob twiddlers :D )

Blue Sky » Blog Archive » SUB 212

2ajsv3s.jpg

qyyerp.jpg

Adz

Looks like somebody realised what the mark up on MK subs was and decided to undercut them lol. I'd take issue with their claim of a unique design, but it looks a decent product on paper. It'd be niceif Russell could get hold of one to compare with the new KK subs.

Looks like somebody realised what the mark up on MK subs was and decided to undercut them lol. I'd take issue with their claim of a unique design, but it looks a decent product on paper. It'd be niceif Russell could get hold of one to compare with the new KK subs.

If my memory serves me right, i think there were (or are) some former M&K people at Blue Sky - but can't be certain
I think the Sub 212 has been out for a couple of years as well.

I use their powered Sat 6.5 monitors & they are good performers (not a million miles off from the old M&K sound)

Adz

If my memory serves me right, i think there were (or are) some former M&K people at Blue Sky

You're spot on :)

I use their powered Sat 6.5 monitors & they are good performers (not a million miles off from the old M&K sound)

Adz

I still think the Bluesky 6.5s are great speakers. I heard them side by side the M&K SP150s and there wasn't much in it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom