Blue Sky Sub 212

Member 639844

Former Advertiser
Looks like somebody realised what the mark up on MK subs was and decided to undercut them lol. I'd take issue with their claim of a unique design, but it looks a decent product on paper. It'd be niceif Russell could get hold of one to compare with the new KK subs.

Spligsey

Looks like somebody realised what the mark up on MK subs was and decided to undercut them lol. I'd take issue with their claim of a unique design, but it looks a decent product on paper. It'd be niceif Russell could get hold of one to compare with the new KK subs.
If my memory serves me right, i think there were (or are) some former M&K people at Blue Sky - but can't be certain
I think the Sub 212 has been out for a couple of years as well.

I use their powered Sat 6.5 monitors & they are good performers (not a million miles off from the old M&K sound)

Adz

Smurfin

Distinguished Member
If my memory serves me right, i think there were (or are) some former M&K people at Blue Sky
You're spot on :)

I use their powered Sat 6.5 monitors & they are good performers (not a million miles off from the old M&K sound)

Adz
I still think the Bluesky 6.5s are great speakers. I heard them side by side the M&K SP150s and there wasn't much in it.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom