Blue Ribbon achievement - anyone else need it?

benmango

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Anyone else had trouble getting this achievement? I've been in about 4 games online where I've finished 1st of the 4 players, but people always leave before the end and if that happens you don't get the achievement :thumbsdow

Apart from the online 0G prestige type achievements, this is the only achievement i need for the full 1000G and I'm sure there must be fellow AVF'ers in the same predicament!

Any of you guys fancy making a 4 and we'll play 4 matches - each getting a turn to blitz the enemy, win the map and get the cheevo? Shouldn't imagine it'd take longer than 30 mins for us to play through 4 levels :thumbsup:

I do...I can be on Sunday afternoon after the footie, say about 17:00ish (I can't do today...have a Fifa and PES session with my mate).

Had EXACTLY the same experience as you..nearly won it loads, only to find some bugger has dropped out because they were loosing.

Send me an FR (DJ Ovengloves) and let me know if that time suits you :thumbsup:

EDIT:- 3.47 AM...are you some sort of Owl? :)
Will send you a FR matey...Sunday at 5pm should be OK for me!

Anyone else fancy joining us? We need 2 more people :thumbsup:

P.S. Yes, am an owl and am a particularly tired one at the mo :)

Sorry bud...I've got caught up with blooming DIY and wont be able to join today...I'll keep monitoring this thread to see if we get two more / times etc :smashin:

That's cool mate - I'd forgotten the Liverpool v Everton match was on so would've been watching that at 5pm... we still need a few more people in any case. Anyone else after this achievement post away below! :smashin:

i need this achivement and have had the same problems with it! I can do anytime in the week past 4:00 pm uk time and later on on sat and sunday, bout 5pm

I've sent a FR to you both. :smashin:

I'm also on most evenings from 8ish onwards. I also *might* have a friend that we could buddy up with and therefore make a 4.

That said it's not a cert, so anyone else interested in joining us? :thumbsup:

Edit: BTW we wouldn't be having this trouble with this achievement if Treyarch had the sense to unlock the achievement at the very moment the game ends as opposed to after the obligatory cut scene (which people can quit out of by pressing start) :(

Sorry guys, got the RROD last night so have to count myself out of this (for a few weeks anyway) :thumbsdow

Does anyone still need this achievement as it is the last one i need to get 1000g and having tried the past 3 or 4 days and a good solid 3 hours last night i just cannot seem to get anywhere with it. The times i have come out on top there were only 2 or 3 of us left so i didnt get it. The times there were 4 left (all of about three of them :rolleyes:) the person coming top would get about 4 or 5 times more score than anyone else :eek::eek:

If we can get four of us then we can all get this achievement - we can make it competitive as well if you like so as to add a bit of fun into it, although i am actually enjoying going through the campaign on live i dont want to be doing it for the next few months :rolleyes:

I still need it (once I get it, it'll probably push me to get the Zero's achievement also).

I'll pop back later to see if we have a foursome (oo'er) :)

I need it as well as many others :D

FR me

Excellent guys thats three of us, we just need one more now and we are good to go :cool:

I need this achievement and will be online from around 4:30 until 10ish tonight and am more than happy to complete the 4some. :thumbsup:

Feel free to send me fr or failing that I will send you three fr's when i get home.

Last edited:
I need this achievement and will be online from around 4:30 until 10ish tonight and am more than happy to complete the 4some. :thumbsup:

Feel free to send me fr or failing that I will send you three fr's when i get home.

Nice one.

I should be able to get on-line tonight between about 8 and midnight.

Lee and Loftusrd1980 what time can you guys get on, and can you do tonight?

I can do it tonight but will only be turning the box on to do the acheivement and then it will be off again so I need an exact time if poss. :)

Failing that any time sat 10-4

I can do it tonight but will only be turning the box on to do the acheivement and then it will be off again so I need an exact time if poss. :)

Failing that any time sat 10-4

Excellent - looks like its down to Lee now, i can actually do from 7.30 tonight (earlier is best for me tonight) so lets see what Lee comes back with and we can take it from there :)

I can do seven thirty, but like Loftus I'll have to be quick (get the achievement for us all and pretty much go).

I'll be more than happy to do some co-op properly some other day though :smashin:

Okay guys I am free 19.15 or 20.00

My bad er only available now or at 20.00 sorry guys :suicide:

Nice one guys! I didn't think I was ever going to get that achievement after having people quit on me for hours on end. :clap:

Enjoyed the banter and was good to be able to keep it at least a little bit competitive. I was getting worried at one point when around half way through the level I was up in second place from just reviving people :rotfl:

Look forward to some more coop next time we are all online!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom