blue ray help needed also

Boogie 99

Standard Member
I have just bought a sony KDL-40e5500 lcd screen and a denon av1910 amp with b&w speakers. what blue ray would go with this setup.

DodgeTheViper

Absolutely any would probably work or 'go' as you put it.

People's decisions are usually based on their requirements, and to a degree, the aesthetics as well.

If it's just basic BluRay playback that your after, take your pick.

If your requirements start getting a bit more specific, then you need to say what they might be. Not forgetting that a budget usually plays a part in your decision making as well.

awink1

Distinguished Member
the reason I ask is that I know nothing about Blu-ray and I don't know what to look for.

What are your requirements and what is your budget? You need to give us a bit more info in order for us drawing up a list :thumbsup:

skk3

I have just bought a sony KDL-40e5500 lcd screen and a denon av1910 amp with b&w speakers. what blue ray would go with this setup.

Some more info relating to your requirements may be needed, but you could go for a Sony BDP-S350 to give synergy with your Sony TV; you should be able to control both devices with just one remote. The 350 has both optical & coaxial audio outputs to give a bit of flexibility when connecting to your amp. The 350 does not have 5.1 channel outputs by the way...

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom