For Sale Blue Raspberry Microphone / C920 Webcam / Crucial MX300 525GB SSD

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Spurs4ever, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Spurs4ever

Spurs4ever

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +147
    I have for sale the following:

Blue Raspberry Microphone.

This is new and unused and has never been taken out of the box. Purchased from Amazon on 20/03/2018, so still has lots of warranty left. Can provide a copy of the Amazon invoice for warranty purposes. I am also including an unused universal pop filter.

Looking for £75 to include insured delivery.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Logitech C920 Webcam.

This is new and unused and has never been taken out of the box. Purchased from Amazon on 20/03/2018, so still has lots of warranty left. Can provide a copy of the Amazon invoice for warranty purposes.

Looking for £35 to include insured delivery.

TAKE BOTH THE BLUE RASPBERRY MICROPHONE AND THE LOGITECH C920 WEBCAM FOR £100 DELIVERED

Crucial MX300 525GB SSD

I have a used, but immaculate Crucial MX300 525GB SSD. Purchased from Amazon on 20/03/2018, so still has lots of warranty left. Can provide a copy of the Amazon invoice for warranty purposes. I have the original box which I will provide. The SSD is currently situated in an Orico 2.5" UBB 3.0 enclosure, which I am also including as part of the sale.

Looking for £79 to include insured delivery

Advertised elsewhere

Bank Transfer only please, I do not have a paypal account.

Price and currency: £0
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: Bank Transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018