Blue Planet

robfosters

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Only (stupidly) seems to be released in Region 1. Has anyone used it on PS3? If so, does it work fine?

Not wanting to hi-jack your thread but is this the BBC Blue Planet documentary? If so, damn I would love this in BD!

Yes it is the BBC one. I'd love to see the coral seas episode in 1080 with surround sound. It must be stunning!

On reflection I'm pretty certain you are wrong, the only Blue Planet on blu is the IMAX one, which is pants compared to the BBC documentary. Still, wish the BBC one was available. One of my fave docs of all time.

Yes it is the BBC one. I'd love to see the coral seas episode in 1080 with surround sound. It must be stunning!

Are you sure of this? There is a title ' Blue Planet ' listed on Amazon as " Blue Planet [Blu-ray] [1993] [US Import] " but it is a one disk

'IMAX The Dream is Alive '

Amazon.co.uk: Blue Planet [Blu-ray] [1993] [US Import]: James Buchli, Toni Myers, Ben Burtt: DVD

I thought that the BBC Box Set of ' Blue Planet ' was still only available as a Standard DVD.

I'd certainly buy 'Blue Planet .. the Complete BBC series Box Set in an instant. I long to be pointed at the site where I can buy it so do tell. :devil:

Also long overdue for a Blue Ray make-over is 'Walking With Dinosaurs ' the Complete BBC series including ' Walking With Dinosaurs - Ballad Of Big Al ' as a Blue Ray Box Set ... which is odd since you'd think that it would have tremendous commercial potential. Maybe they are waiting for the 'Jurassic Park ' movies to be released in Blue Ray? :rolleyes:

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom