• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Blue/Pink 360 wireless controllers w/matching battery pack, £26.99 delivered, ShopTo

MarkyPancake

Distinguished Member
I bought a blue one with a battery pack for £26.99 and a pink one on its own for £17.99 a couple of days ago and now they're doing a pink one with the battery pack for £26.99 too. D'oh!

Both the controller and battery pack are official MS products and it's the usual next day recorded delivery. :thumbsup:

cas398

The ShopTo ones I've posted include an official battery back and are not just the controllers. Both items are shipped in one Jiffy Bag and are both in their official blister packs, so you also get the two normal AA batteries with the controller.

And the one I posted are official as well. Boxed individually as retail and packaged individually for dispatch. And you get the batteries too.

Works out cheaper, Quidco to be earned. Just a shame no blue stock left.

Plus you can also get a white controller for £18.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom