Blue Picture in showshifter

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by DaleC, Jun 9, 2005.

1. DaleC

DaleC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I have recently bought a Sweetspot video card and have managed to get it working in DScaler without any problems.

The problem is that when trying to use the card in showshifter i just get a solid blue picture and i can't actually see any of the tv's output.

I've heard you need to copy some dll files into the showshifter directory but i'm not sure where i need to get these files from and what are the exact ones i need. Also, do i need to use the WDM drivers that come with the card or do i use the BtWincap drivers? i wasn't sure whether to use the WDM's as they are still in beta.

I do have to say that the picture quality is DScaler was very good indeed and that was using S-video but that will change as soon as i get my RGB scart lead delivered.

Hope someone can help

Thanks

Dale

2. philipb

philipb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +153
    I think you need to install the WDM drivers for SShifter to see the Sweetspot. Download them from the Plugged-in website (or they should be on the CD supplied with the card).

3. Alex Simon

Alex Simon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Dale
    Have you got this up and running now?
    Cheers
    Alex