Blue Jeans cables

LicensedTaximan

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to know what this American outfit is like for its' hdmi stuff. Has anyone had experience of them?.....probably stick with Mark Grant or HDcable though.

Blue Jeans like us are an official HDMI adopter and their cable stock is very high quality - they are the only cable manufacturer in the USA that uses American made raw cable (quite a USP!)

i've several of their cables from sub cables to 2m hdmi to 12m hdmi, all are perfect even at 1080p 60hz...highly recommended

I also have 3 or 4 cables from them, all very good quality and fast delivery.

What's better, series 1 or F2's?
BJC came up as topps on another website, if they are a sponsor of this forum, I would be happy to go with them :)

BJC came up as topps on another website, if they are a sponsor of this forum, I would be happy to go with them :)

One is recommended for shorter runs the other is for (wait for it, wait for it) longer runs, see below.

HDMI Cables from Blue Jeans Cable

Last edited:
Do these post out from a UK store or is it just a UK priced web site that actually delivers from the USA? If so im going to guess pricey delivery?

The F1 is a pretty heavy cable that's not easy to flex in relatively confined spaces without putting pressure on the HDMI connector i.e. the back of an AV rack etc. It is certified to CAT2 upto 25'. The F2 is much more flexible and easier to worth with. It's certified to CAT2 up to 15'. Under 15' I'd use the F2.

AVI

Do these post out from a UK store or is it just a UK priced web site that actually delivers from the USA? If so im going to guess pricey delivery?

IIRC If you spend over £40 delivery is free. Less that that and there is a fee that reduces the closer you get to £40. You can check out the charge by going through the order process but not placing the order.

The cables I've ordered come from the US and arrived withing a couple of days. Very fast delivery by Fedex.

AVI

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom