1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blue focusing on right and scanlines with bg1208

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Matinee, Oct 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matinee

Matinee
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've finally got around to building a replacement HTPC to drive the projector (2GHz P4, Radeon 9000 etc) and have noticed a couple of visual issues (they were present on the prior HTPC too)

I'm currently driving it at 1080x864 (720x576 - PAL DVD x 1.5), and also at 1440x720 (NTSC DVD x2 (x) and x1.5 (y)).

The blue I realise is intentionally a bit out of focus to improve grayscale etc; however it's definitely too far out of focus on the right at the moment (a little on the left, looks like too much on the right). Definitely only the blue tube as I used the remote to switch the various tubes on and off.

Also seeing what I suspect are scanlines? but could be something else. Basically thin yellow lines on bright backgrounds. This might be something to do with the red tube? as I'm sure I saw lines on that tube but not the others when looking earlier.. must investigate more.

Any advice?

PK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.