Bargain Expired Blu-ray Steelbook price drop thread

Just had a look, defo says Amazon.de on prime delivery so I'd say new n sealed - used starting at €18.20

Are you guys clicking the same link or ?
Just checked again and only see used once...

AmaDE.PNG

Zavvi offers on selected titles...

2 for £22: Zavvi UK

2 for £30: Zavvi UK
Don’t expect them anytime soon. Zavvi are shocking with dispatch at present. I ordered 4 items 2 weeks ago and only received one. 2 more got sent today with one still outstanding.

Very poor offers as well on the 2 for £30 given that I got Lego Movie 2 steelbook for 12.99 a couple of months ago, and that Rambo III steelbook was £11.99 for weeks.

A couple of Zavvi codes which have been posted on the Reddit steelbook forum. Valid until the end of May but may be extended beyond that.

20% off Red Carpet subscription making it £7.99 for the first year (subsequent years are full price).
Code: VIP20

12% off steelbooks which are more than 1 month old (does not require Red Carpet, but having Red Carpet will also give you free delivery).
Code: REDDIT

The cynic in me would say thats why many of thier prices have just increased...

25% off Zavvi Red Carpet membership.
Use code BLOG25 at the checkout.
Expires 9th August.

Zavvi reduced some titles but pretty much the same ones at similar prices, although I finally bit on American Sniper, used the ZAVEH12 code so it only cost 50p postage effectively.
Reduced Titles

Also part of Zoom day, Steelbook sale there too but nothing amazing, they’ve matched HMV and Amazon for Jumanji Next Level for £19,99 so you could save a few more pence with Quidco or TCB I suppose.....

Zoom Steelbook clearance

You can use a £10 discount on Zavvi.com with orders above £60

1) Put the item in your basket
2) Click this link: HERE
3) Go inside your basket and apply this code: 60SAVE10

PS: Will probably not work on pre-orders.
In some cases, you might need to close zavvi link/tabs in your browser before clicking the link

Last edited:
Reduced Steelbooks at Zavvi, picked up Beetlejuice 4K Steelbook with slipsleeve for £20, used Welcome346 for £2 discount which negates the shipping as I’m not a red carpet member.

Zavvi

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom