Quantcast

Bargain Blu-ray Steelbook price drop thread

ssbib

There are some Steelbook clearance on Zavvi at the moment. WELCOME346 works too if you use the normal steps. I got Die Hard 5 film collection for £16.

lunazero

Zavvi have their usual steels on clearance:

Zavvi UK

SFkilla

Distinguished Member
@YNWA1892
Mate, did you manage to grab a MIB Trilogy copy?
I ordered a copy when you shared the news and today, I received a bullsh*t excuse message that they didn't have stock blablabla... i'm guessing they didn't want to send it to Belgium with free shipping and preferred to sell it to a UK citizen instead, because it was still showing in stock more then an hour after I ordered one. :thumbsdow

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
@YNWA1892
Mate, did you manage to grab a MIB Trilogy copy?
I ordered a copy when you shared the news and today, I received a bullsh*t excuse message that they didn't have stock blablabla... i'm guessing they didn't want to send it to Belgium with free shipping and preferred to sell it to a UK citizen instead, because it was still showing in stock more then an hour after I ordered one. :thumbsdow
Others in 4K chit chat thread received cancellations too so not down to that at least.

latenightbarbarian

Considering this one only works for German account on zavvi, makes me think we might actually post these in the European section as UK folks can not use Zavvi.de/fr/nl/it/es etc...
Not sure yet though... 🤔
Actually the code also works for FR/NL/ES accounts (strangely enough not for IT).

Must be another German resident knocking around here somewhere to make use of it... If not, I guess @latenightbarbarian can always quote the post and thank himself for sharing :laugh:
Haha, good idea! And I did buy something with the code :laugh: