Quantcast

Bargain Blu-ray Steelbook price drop thread

Garrett

anlygi

Noticed the Deadpool 2 4K Steelbook was down to £19.99 in-store at HMV yesterday. Was seriously tempted to sell my disk only copy I bought on here and put in place of the Blu-ray in my original Deadpool 4K steelbook.

Jim Di Griz

Distinguished Member
The German Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas steelbook has dropped to €11.79 on Amazon.de - this looks the same as the Zavvi steelbook but has the superior German disc (transfer is same as Criterion) but barebones. I have the German disc anyway but Im buying at that price.

IT Troll

10% off 4K at Zavvi with code VC4K

Making a handful of steelbooks £8.99:
  • American Made
  • Atomic Blonde
  • Fast & Furious 8
  • Jurassic Park 3
  • Jurassic Park Lost World
  • Mission Impossible 2
  • Mission Impossible 3
  • xXx Return of Zander Cage
Zavvi UK

steve33shoreham

10% Zavvi 4k code which works on 4K Steels and on preorders at the moment: 4KVC10

steve33shoreham

I did not post this 4 times !!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

imnotrich

Red Sparrow steelbooks have been reduced further, £9.99 or £11.99 for 4K version.

Zavvi UK

IT Troll

At his price I was tempted to overlook the average steelbook. Until I discovered that the UK release was cut to achieve a 15 rating.

thearrowmaker

At his price I was tempted to overlook the average steelbook. Until I discovered that the UK release was cut to achieve a 15 rating.
I thought the same but when you factor in the fact that the US glossy, and uncut, steelbook is three times the price (everyone I've seen is £30+) this is one where I was willing to compromise. £12 for a 4k steelbook is a still a good deal imho.

Jim Di Griz

Distinguished Member
I thought the same but when you factor in the fact that the US glossy, and uncut, steelbook is three times the price (everyone I've seen is £30+) this is one where I was willing to compromise. £12 for a 4k steelbook is a still a good deal imho.
True. Discovered I had a 10% welcome back code as well so for £10.79 delivered its bought!