Blu-ray Q4 line up for the US so far...

Cheers for the update BadAss :thumbsup:

All these fox titles are going to be Region Coded i presume, so where are region 2 people ordering from ?? (that is when the r2 versions are released) i Usually use DVDWorld USA and Amazon.com for Region free..... Asda Entertainment and Amazon uk For the Odd Uk release.... Was it MovieTyme that released r2 Blu-rays ??

Updated the master list with the five Harry Potter movies.

Still waiting for a release date for Sunshine.

Is it the US release date you're waiting for? The UK release date is the 29th of October and it can be pre-ordered at Amazon UK (£21.79) & Sendit (£22.89). I'm hanging on until HMV have it up to see how they price it. Hopefully it will be the same as 28 Weeks Later - £17.99.

Yeah the US release date. I know Sunshine had a late Theater release in the US so maybe November or even Dec there.

It would be nice if Fox dropped the region policy but what can you do?

What later day and date releases are FOX coming with, Simpsons movie?

What later day and date releases are FOX coming with, Simpsons movie?

The Simpsons go to the big screen and come back again

The Simpsons Movie is on the way to your DVD collection. Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment is preparing a nice - if not extravagant release for December.
Both an anamorphic widescreen and a fullscreen version of the DVD will be released in Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS 5.1 ES. Two audio commentaries; one with the animators and one with the produces and cast will be included along with five deleted scenes and promos. No Blu-ray release is planned.
With a $29.98 suggested retail price, you can pick it up with some donuts and Buzz Cola on December 18th.

:thumbsdow sori

Tony

Simpsons Movie announced December 3rd in Germany.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom