• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Blu Ray Player Pioneer BDP320 or Sony BDPS760 to replace my old Pioneer DV 525?

fatherandrew

Standard Member
My DV 525 is in the process of dying after over a decade of good service and I need to replace it.
My TV's a Panasonic P42X10 and sadly I have no amp or speakers.
I want something that will play my collection of UK/US/HK discs at least as well, if not better than the 525.
I'm also willing to look at others, but the budget's around the £300 mark.
I'm looking at the Pioneer BDP320, because I love my old one and I'm looking at the Sony cos of the good reviews.
I'm not bothered about bells and whistles, I just want something that'll look and sound great - and will allow me to make the full use of an AV amp when I get one.
Any help most appreciated :)

Bald Monkey

Distinguished Member
The Sony S360 can be got for £100 from some retailers already made MR for SD-DVD. Which presuming you'll be getting a receiver with HDMI audio inputs eventualy will be a great player and well within budget.

C227

Standard Member
The Pioneer is highly rated by alot of independant shops.

I have it along with a few friends and it's a very good and available at a bargain price right now.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom