Blu-ray player not working on Grundig TV

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Pondus, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Pondus

Pondus
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I´m new on this forum but I hope you can help me.

My mother has a Grundig Vision 6 37" tv, it´s a couple of years old, so I´m guessing it´s only HD-ready 720p.
    The problem is, that I bought her a Panasonic DMP-BD75 Blu-ray player for christmas, but after hooking it up and starting it, I see the Blu-ray logo while it´s starting, but when the main menu should appear the screen turns blue like it´s not receiving any signals.
    I brought it back to the store and they tested it, and it worked fine on a TV they had there.

So I´m wondering if my mom´s TV might be to old or something but I think that is strange, anyone had a similar problem who might know a solution?

I tested the player with two different HDMI-cabels and made sure I was on the right source on the TV.

Thanks for any help :)

2. mentm

mentm

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +466
    Sounds as though you need to set output res to 1080i or 720p rather than auto.