Blu-Ray: Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One Collection

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled - July 15th (Reveal date, not release date)
10-Disc Limited Edition 'Six-Movie' Collector's Set

• Marvel's The Avengers (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Captain America: The First Avenger (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Thor (Blu-ray 3D and Blu-ray)
• Iron Man 2 (Blu-ray)
• The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray)
• Iron Man (Blu-ray)
• Bonus Disc - “The Phase One Archives” (Blu-ray)
• Collectible packaging with exclusive memorabilia from the Marvel Cinematic Universe

54481.jpg

Last edited:

bootyman81

Distinguished Member
jammyone said:
I thought The Avengers wasn't released until September, at least that's what Amazon.de have it down as - released the 13th of September

I think it's being 'revealed' on that date.

djpaulc247

Distinguished Member
:( I was well happy then when I saw July 15th! Can't wait for Avengers on 3D Blu-ray and thought we were getting it early then

rebel_scum

Distinguished Member
My double will remain un-dipped on the earlier movies. Ta!

Still, something nice for the bandwagon jumpers. ;)

Last edited:

bootyman81

Distinguished Member
tommyh84 said:
What exactly is that meant to be in the picture?

It looks like the briefcase which held the tesseract aka the cosmic cube

tommyh84

Oh yeah.... I see it now :)

Could be very tempted to pick this up even though I own all the films already :facepalm:

Garrett

Its got that nasty Assembled on it.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
First full look at the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One Blu-ray set which comes in a glowing Tesseract Case
Immerse yourself in every aspect of Marvel's elite Super Heroes with this limited-edition, 10-disc Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One Collection. Complete with glowing Tesseract, this exclusive replica of Nick Fury's iconic briefcase includes stunning Blu-ray 3D™ and Blu-ray™ presentations of The Avengers; Captain America: The First Avenger and Thor, as well as Blu-ray™ versions of Iron Man; Iron Man 2 and The Incredible Hulk in exclusive collectible packaging. Plus, now that you possess the highest level of security clearance, you have been granted access to S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most confidential files, including a top-secret bonus disc filled never before seen, classified information. Also featuring exquisitely detailed art, prop reproductions and artifacts from the motion pictures, the must-own Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One Collection will verify your status as the world's greatest authority on the Marvel Super Hero mythos!

Click to enlarge

Artwork by Matthew Ferguson

77.jpg

98.jpg

32.jpg

874.jpg

87.jpg

55.jpg

Last edited:

Indiana Jones

So no bonus discs for Ironman and Ironman 2, think I will keep my individual releases.

nwgarratt

They look similar to the CD style Digipaks. Not a bad thing really, as I prefer them to normal cases.

So they are. I don't like them either but I suppose they would be ok inside the briefcase. I generally don't like the CD versions due to being easily getting ruined.

Geoff_D

Distinguished Member
Holy bejesus, that looks nutty. I LOVE the artwork on the cases. The 3D discs have been confirmed, so ME WANTEE!

windfall

Looks a great set to me, I do like the artwork on he sleeves too.

I hope a set is announced for uk consumption soon.
Tone

Indiana Jones

windfall said:
Looks a great set to me, I do like the artwork on he sleeves too.

I hope a set is announced for uk consumption soon.
Tone

I think we are just getting the 6 Disc set.

rawdonwhite

Anyone know if this is for sale in the UK? If not where I can get it? :lease:

it's a US set (not sure if it will be released in the uk)

i ordered from amazon.com, here you go mate (can't decide if i want it yet though - have also pre-paid import fees to avoid any nasty charges)

Amazon.com: Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One - Avengers Assembled (10-Disc Limited Edition Six-Movie Collector's Set) [Blu-ray]: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston,

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Netflix adds support for reduced theatrical release window
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Paradigm launches Founder speaker series
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 3rd March 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Music revenue in U.S. sees vinyl sales overtake CD