blu ray home cinema

andy2322

Looking for a good all in 1 home cinema system.will be used with ps3 gaming and movies.anyone recommend something that looks and sound great...

Last edited:

davepuma

Distinguished Member
If you already have a PS3, which is a terrific bluray player, why look for a system with another player built-in?

I would personally look at the Onkyo packages e.g. HTS-3405/HTS-5405 and older 3305/5305 models or the Onkyo HTX-22HDX.

If it is an all-in-one that you want, I suggest visiting the relevant sub-forum:

All-in-one Systems Forum at AVForums.com

Posting a budget will also help people suggest something for you.

andy2322

Might got to currys tomorrow and pick 1 up on finance.anyone had finance with them before??need to know if they are easy to pass with?

andy2322

Scrap that currys is a no go for me.are.there any online retailers that do finance online that sell good home cinema systems

roxyskinflint

for the money of that panasonic id look at what dave puma suggested,The Onkyo is probably a better sounding system all round, far more future proof and has a lot more connections on the back, and will be fair bit cheaper than that,

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom