Blu-Ray giveaway

The last jedi, please. If no one wants the other then I'll take that as well. Thanks again and very generous

Hiya Coz, could I take Resident Evil The Final Chapter, and Resident Evil Extinction please if still available?

In that case, can I please have Resident Evil and Resi Evil: Apocalypse? :)

I will be paying it forward too with a giveaway of my own soon. Watch this space. :D

The last jedi, please. If no one wants the other then I'll take that as well. Thanks again and very generous
Have 'em both! Done.
Hiya Coz, could I take Resident Evil The Final Chapter, and Resident Evil Extinction please if still available?
Done!

I will be paying it forward too with a giveaway of my own soon. Watch this space. :D
And Donerer.

I already have you guys deets via PM so only let me know if yer addresses have changed.

Anaconda please if playable on a region B player.

Anaconda please if playable on a region B player.
Sorry fella- Mill Creek lock all disks to region A so I’ve just tested this and it won’t play on a region B player. Sorry.

Sorry fella- Mill Creek lock all disks to region A so I’ve just tested this and it won’t play on a region B player. Sorry.
:( Always seem the one I want wrong region.:rolleyes:
Thanks anyway.

Have 'em both! Done.

Done!

And Donerer.

I already have you guys deets via PM so only let me know if yer addresses have changed.
Still at the same address matey. Ta very much again. Think this must rank as my all time favourite thread!

Sorry meant to type Fifth Element and Beastmaster!

wow cam i get jaws please?

Hi, is the Watchmen and Sicario still available?
Thanks

Leon and star wars if still available.

Thanks Dean

Morning all - all disks away this morning first class so hopefully you'll have them early next week I know I said I'd PM when they're on the way but there's so bloody many of you, my brekkie would have gone cold by the time Id got round you all!!!

Hope you all enjoy 'em (and that they get there in one piece!).

Morning all - all disks away this morning first class so hopefully you'll have them early next week I know I said I'd PM when they're on the way but there's so bloody many of you, my brekkie would have gone cold by the time Id got round you all!!!

Hope you all enjoy 'em (and that they get there in one piece!).
Good stuff matey. I'll pm you when they arrive.

Ho ho ho! Tis the season and all that. So with Chrimble around the corner, its time to raid the old double dips and start offering up some seasonal freebies to the good folks here at AVF.

So this clear out will see the following goodies up for grabs. As ever, reply below if you want it - all of these ARE US disks so some will be region locked (noted below). And without further ado, here goes!

Speed (region A locked) - gone to dbn
Sherlock Holmes (2015)
Backdraft - gone to drax1
Super 8
Dead & Buried (region A) - gone to ml337
Shutter Island - gone to robothamster
Anaconda (Mill Creek version, region A locked)
Daybreakers (region A locked)
Fantastic 4 (2005) (region A locked)
I Am Legend
Gattaca - gone to drax1
The Jack Ryan 4 film set - gone to dbn
The Last Action Hero (Mill Creek version, region A locked) - gone to Derek S-H
The Final Countdown (region A locked) - gone to ml337
All About Eve (60th anniversary edition) - gone to @Jim Di Griz
The Social Network - gone to TheDarkKnight01
Taxi Driver (digibook) - gone to richp007

All free to a good home, shout out below if you want, PM me your address if I don't have it already and I'll get these out in the post next week.

Remember kids......a blu-ray isn't just for Christmas......
189A6E99-CD4A-4521-A204-58D561C485E7.jpeg

Last edited:
Evening Mark

Would appreciate Speed and Jack Ryan.

Thanks Dean
Of course Dean. Same address as before?

Ho ho ho! Tis the season and all that. So with Chrimble around the corner, its time to raid the old double dips and start offering up some seasonal freebies to the good folks here at AVF.

So this clear out will see the following goodies up for grabs. As ever, reply below if you want it - all of these ARE US disks so some will be region locked (noted below). And without further ado, here goes!

Speed (region A locked) - gone to dbn
Sherlock Holmes (2015)
Backdraft
Super 8
Dead & Buried (region A)
Shutter Island
Anaconda (Mill Creek version, region A locked)
Daybreakers (region A locked)
Fantastic 4 (2005) (region A locked)
I Am Legend
Gattaca
The Jack Ryan 4 film set - gone to dbn
The Last Action Hero (Mill Creek version, region A locked)
The Final Countdown (region A locked)
All About Eve (60th anniversary edition) - gone to @Jim Di Griz
The Social Network
Taxi Driver (digibook)

All free to a good home, shout out below if you want, PM me your address if I don't have it already and I'll get these out in the post next week.

Remember kids......a blu-ray isn't just for Christmas......View attachment 1621320

Very generous Mark. I don't actually own Taxi Driver on Blu so I'd be much obliged :)

Very generous Mark. I don't actually own Taxi Driver on Blu so I'd be much obliged :)
Of course mate! PM me yer address squire!

Evening Coz, legend as always!
Would very much appreciate Dead and buried, and final countdown if you don't mind

Evening Coz, legend as always!
Would very much appreciate Dead and buried, and final countdown if you don't mind
They’re yours squire. Same address as before?

Hi Mark. Ho-ho-ho indeed! Could I have Backdraft and Gattaca pretty please?

Hi Mark. Ho-ho-ho indeed! Could I have Backdraft and Gattaca pretty please?
Indeed you can squire. Still at the same address mate?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom