Blu-Ray giveaway

Mark Costello

Editorial Contributor
Reaction score
Inspired by the generosity of @shotokan101 in his digital code giveaway, I’m going to be a lot less generous.......

I’ve a few blu’s gathering dust that will be free to a good home (i’ll even cover postage). Just reply here if you want any and we’ll go from there. Don’t get yer hopes up, there’s no new releases here but there may be something that someone might want. So......into the discs:

7ADF18BC-3C54-4CC1-8732-913564975A74.jpeg

Bram Stokers Dracula - region A locked, US disc, this is the newer release with Atmos - GONE to dbn
28 Weeks Later - Region A locked, US disc - GONE to Simon F
Prince of Darkness - region A locked, Scream Factory version - GONE to bruce-leroy
When the Game Stands Tall - region A locked, US disc - GONE to dbn
Last Flag Flying - region A locked, US disc - GONE to dbn
Alien - 35th anniversary edition with art cards, US disc but region free - GONE to Leamspacemen
Iron Man 1 and 2 - US Paramount releases, region free - GONE to Daft Ada
Death Race - US disc but region free - GONE to dbn
Get Out - US release but region free - GONE to bruce-leroy
Interstellar- UK digibook - GONE to bruce-leroy
Transformers Age of Extinction - UK steelbook - GONE to dbn
Hellboy 2 - US disc but region free

If anyone wants any of these, sing out.

Last edited:
This is a great idea, and I will put some discs on here like you have.

Can I be greedy and ask for interstellar as well and I’m gonna throw some discs of my own on here in Blu version of the “pay it forward” concept. @Coz22998 :)

If it’s 1 per person than just ignore my greed. :D

This is a great idea, and I will put some discs on here like you have.

Can I be greedy and ask for interstellar as well and I’m gonna throw some discs of my own on here in Blu version of the “pay it forward” concept. @Coz22998 :)

If it’s 1 per person than just ignore my greed. :D
Feel free to post yer own giveaway in this thread squire, that’s a great idea - and no limits either so Interstellar is yours too! Let’s start a movement!!!

I’d love iron man 1 or 2 if they’re still available. Don’t have either so don’t mind which. Thanks a bunch, there are some really fab people on this forum

I’d love iron man 1 or 2 if they’re still available. Don’t have either so don’t mind which. Thanks a bunch, there are some really fab people on this forum
Have ‘em both squire! PM me yer address and i’ll try and get them out to you tomorrow matey :smashin:

Coz22998,

I would like Transformers and Dracula if still available,

Thanks

Dean
They are mate - PM me yer address and I'll get em out to you before the weekend...hopefully!!!

'Alien' just arrived...

Thank you SO much for this.

Just when I'm starting to think the world is full of selfish people, @dbn comes along and offers a glimmer of hope with such generosity.

I am extremely grateful.

Coz22998,

Are the other discs available, my brother is interested in the region A. If its for forums members only then I totally understand, just asking on he's behalf.

Thanks

Dean

Coz22998,

Are the other discs available, my brother is interested in the region A. If its for forums members only then I totally understand, just asking on he's behalf.

Thanks

Dean
They sure are Dean - the ones not crossed out are anyways. Happy to throw them out to you for your brother. :smashin:

Same address as before?

When the game stands tall, last flag and death race. Thanks again dean

Sorry, yes same address
Might be the end of this week but they'll go out to you by the weekend. Hope yer brother enjoys 'em!

Not had chance to put my discs on here (will do soon!) but is it cheeky for me to ask for Prince of Darkness since no-one has come in for it? :D

Not had chance to put my discs on here (will do soon!) but is it cheeky for me to ask for Prince of Darkness since no-one has come in for it? :D
Yes it is cheeky.....but if you don’t ask you don’t get. So it’s yours!!! Same address as the others squire?

Coz22998,

Post whenever you can, no rush.

Thanks Dean

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom