Blu-Ray giveaway

dbn

The last jedi, please. If no one wants the other then I'll take that as well. Thanks again and very generous

Drax1

Distinguished Member
Hiya Coz, could I take Resident Evil The Final Chapter, and Resident Evil Extinction please if still available?

bruce-leroy

Distinguished Member
In that case, can I please have Resident Evil and Resi Evil: Apocalypse? :)

I will be paying it forward too with a giveaway of my own soon. Watch this space. :D

Mark Costello

Distinguished Member
The last jedi, please. If no one wants the other then I'll take that as well. Thanks again and very generous
Have 'em both! Done.
Hiya Coz, could I take Resident Evil The Final Chapter, and Resident Evil Extinction please if still available?
Done!

I will be paying it forward too with a giveaway of my own soon. Watch this space. :D
And Donerer.

I already have you guys deets via PM so only let me know if yer addresses have changed.

Garrett

Anaconda please if playable on a region B player.

Mark Costello

Distinguished Member
Anaconda please if playable on a region B player.
Sorry fella- Mill Creek lock all disks to region A so I’ve just tested this and it won’t play on a region B player. Sorry.

Garrett

Sorry fella- Mill Creek lock all disks to region A so I’ve just tested this and it won’t play on a region B player. Sorry.
:( Always seem the one I want wrong region.:rolleyes:
Thanks anyway.

Drax1

Distinguished Member
Have 'em both! Done.

Done!

And Donerer.

I already have you guys deets via PM so only let me know if yer addresses have changed.
Still at the same address matey. Ta very much again. Think this must rank as my all time favourite thread!

Mark Costello

Distinguished Member
Sorry meant to type Fifth Element and Beastmaster!

wow cam i get jaws please?

Hi, is the Watchmen and Sicario still available?
Thanks

Leon and star wars if still available.

Thanks Dean

Morning all - all disks away this morning first class so hopefully you'll have them early next week I know I said I'd PM when they're on the way but there's so bloody many of you, my brekkie would have gone cold by the time Id got round you all!!!

Hope you all enjoy 'em (and that they get there in one piece!).

Drax1

Distinguished Member
Morning all - all disks away this morning first class so hopefully you'll have them early next week I know I said I'd PM when they're on the way but there's so bloody many of you, my brekkie would have gone cold by the time Id got round you all!!!

Hope you all enjoy 'em (and that they get there in one piece!).
Good stuff matey. I'll pm you when they arrive.

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom