• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

blu ray and dvd recorder in one

vernall

Established Member
hi guys

my dvd recorder has given up and looking to get a new one.......would like a blu ray player,but my question is........is there such a thing as a blu ray player and dvd recorder all in the same unit?dont wanna buy 2 seperate pieces of kit cos its just more clutter under the tv.......what do you guys have? one or both units under your tv?

cheers in advance

kingfats

Distinguished Member
hi guys

my dvd recorder has given up and looking to get a new one.......would like a blu ray player,but my question is........is there such a thing as a blu ray player and dvd recorder all in the same unit?dont wanna buy 2 seperate pieces of kit cos its just more clutter under the tv.......what do you guys have? one or both units under your tv?

cheers in advance

Hi vernall. :)
No such unit exists i'm afraid mate. :(
I do have a DVD recorder,but i never used it :eek:
Cheers.

Sonic67

Banned
You can do this with the PC route but that's it at the moment. I have a PS3 for blu-ray and a V+ box for recording downstairs.

Upstairs in a bedroom there's a DVD Recorder/Freeview/HDD machine so if I needed to record to DVD I'd use that. The DVD recorder doesn't have to be in the same room does it?

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom