For Sale Blu-ray and Dvd Clear out.

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by cr5000462, Jan 30, 2018.

1. cr5000462

cr5000462

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Hello, I am having a clear out of my DVDs and Blu-Rays. Please see the list below.

Postage is not included, We shall disucss postage depending on how many items you want.

BLU-RAY :
    • THOR Triple play includes : blu-ray, DVD + Digital copy £5
    • Pirates of the caribbean 4 movie collection , includes : The curse of the black pearl, Dead mans Chest, At Worlds End, On Stranger Tides. - £10
    • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, There is ONE disc missing which I think is the special features. See pictures of the two discs that are attached. No guarantees as I am not sure what is included on the discs and what is missing (covering myself here) £1.50
    • James Bond SkyFall £2
    • The Inbetweeners movies. Triple play includes : blu-ray, DVD + Digital copy £2
    • We Are the millers extend cut - £5
    • Harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2 : Triple play includes : blu-ray, DVD + Digital copy. £2.50
    • Hancock £2

DVDS :
    • Twilight £1.50
    • Twilight New Moon £1.50
    • the Hangover Part 3 £1.50
    • James Bond Spectre £2.50
    • Argo £2
    • The Unborn £2
    • 12 years a slave £2
    • Be Kind Rewind £2
    • Tooth Fairy 2 £2
    • The Hangover Part 2 £2
    • Alan Partridge Alpha Papa £2
    • Snitch £2
    • Gangster Squad (Still in wrapping, unopened, New) £3
    • The Wolf Of Wall Street ( Still in Wrapping, Unopened, New) £3
    • Tears Of the Sun £2
    • Olympus has fallen (comes in a boxset which includes london has fallen, however that disc is missing, so it is Olympus has fallen ONLY) £2

Breaking Bad Boxset, Includes the following :
    The full season 1, 2,4,5 and final season. Sadly season 3 is missing. £12, price on the boxset includes shipping.

I am happy to accept cash on collection (Wrexham, North wales) Postage is not included in the prices, this will be discussed depending on how many items you want as there is a discount on postage for buying more than 1.

Picture attached.

Price and currency: £1.50+
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer.
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files: