Blu ray 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea at last but...

KiLLiNG-TiME

Distinguished Member
Excellent news thank you but its typical that i only just caved in & brought the DVD of this & The Black Hole a few months ago...:D

I read in your link about the Black Hole as well :facepalm: no extras a huge shame but i'll bite when they come out (anybody want a couple of DVD's soon ish).

DrapedInDarkness

Distinguished Member
Whats Disney Movie Club?

"..it appears that they’ve finally decided to cave into demand and release the film on Blu-ray. The catch is... it will be a Disney Movie Club exclusive title, set to premiere sometime in June or July alongside Jules Verne’s In Search of the Castaways (1962). So if you want it, that’s how you’ll finally be able to get it."

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea is coming to Blu-ray as a Disney Movie Club exclusive
An American/Canadian film buying club, does not ship overseas and has no UK equivalent, sadly they seem to command quite a premium when they come up for sale too.

captainarchive

Distinguished Member
An American/Canadian film buying club, does not ship overseas and has no UK equivalent, sadly they seem to command quite a premium when they come up for sale too.
I don't think I'm prepeared to pay a premium for a bare bones discs if that's the case. So much other stuff to buy. Will wait and reserve judgement.

DrapedInDarkness

Distinguished Member
I don't think I'm prepeared to pay a premium for a bare bones discs if that's the case. So much other stuff to buy. Will wait and reserve judgement.
It's what I always hoped the UK Disney movie club would be, but they closed it down instead :(