Blops III Pre-Order Thread

Glad I have the singapore copy on the xbox now. Got nuketown and all the gubbins :)

Never quite understood the love for Nuketown. It doesn't even compare to the best of COD's maps over the years.

If i had a code i'd quite happily flog it on e-bay to some poor sap!

Some very bad news....apparently its a GAME exclusive until Spring 2016....

Activisions mis-information on Nuketown Exclusivity to Game.co.uk in the UK

Any mention of it has also been pulled from the PSN store for the digital deluxe page as well, no idea what will happen at midnight as part of my preload I downloaded the map.

Apparently it's only the physical versions. Digital get nuketown. Also the juggernog & hardened version gets it to

It turns out Call of Duty: Black Ops 3's Nuketown map is a GAME exclusive

I loved the old 24/7 Nuketown playlist, plus it is very good for ranking up quick!

Not that bad though as having 12 new maps to play is fine by me. Just annoyed at how badly they advertised it

Never quite understood the love for Nuketown. It doesn't even compare to the best of COD's maps over the years.

If i had a code i'd quite happily flog it on e-bay to some poor sap!

I just enjoy it for the carnage. Its like Rust on MW2. That was utter carnage too.

I just enjoy it for the carnage. Its like Rust on MW2. That was utter carnage too.

Private games on Rust were the best. I remember those days!

Folks who care, I highly doubt you'll have to wait long for Nuketown. They'll end up opening it up to everyone sooner rather than later. Especially if it appears there's been a cock-up. If the map is indeed that popular, they'll want the numbers playing it who can't.

Rust was bloody great fun. Was the first map I got a nuke on! I had predator missile, harrier jets and pave low setup. Once the pave low came over that map you was on for a nuke

They shud just give us shipment map from mw.... The hq games on that map were hectic! Spawn spam nades die.. repeat...

Still waiting for my postman to come..if he bothers that is! Been at this place 9 years now and very rarely do I get 1st class post the next day, very frustrating.

Don't know why people are so bothered about Nuketown.. It will be in the map rotation by xmas as it segregates the population from those that have it and those that dont.

What a total shambles Nuke Town has turned out to be. Surely the clown responsible at Activision needs to give us an explanation as to how a few days before release the goal posts are moved for all those that pre-ordered. I'm still wavering over whether to digital order. I've been stung the last two years with Ghosts & AW, both of which I hated. I miss the good old days of COD so was hoping Treyarch may be a return to form as I loved Blops I & II. Ideally I'd like the deluxe to get 'The Giant 'zombie bonus map, but £80 is a lot to spend if the game turns out to be as annoying as Ghosts or AW. Can't decide!!

Not posted on this forum in years! :hiya:

Ordered from Simply games on Monday night, payment taken yesterday afternoon, dispatched this morning about 10:00am.

Really didn't get into COD the last couple of instalments, put it down after a couple of days. Fingers crossed for this one.

Same, welcome back! Played Ghosts on PS4, AW on Xbone when I picked one of those up and getting this on PS4 now in case it's awesome and I fancy the DLC. I didn't hate AW as much as many but it feels like the glory days are over with COD, hoping this is fun!! (and PSN stands up)

Got my despatch message from Amazon for the steelbook (had credit, making it only £9). My internet is down at home, awaiting BT Engineer and I'm away until Sunday so SP first for me! Enjoy everyone :)

Well I take back all I said about my postman..he had my game! Always been very impressed with the Royal Mail :D

Have my copy from Simply Games. Again, no Nuketown included :thumbsdow but like most are saying, unless everyone has it, what's the point. And it's not worth an extra 10-15 for one map. There's enough to be gettin on with in the meantime!

Did any of the Amazon orders have it included? Because they were the official retailer along with Game on the official website...

Guys, I genuinely wouldn't worry about not getting Nuketown. Most people will have traded it in by Christmas anyway:laugh:

Have my copy from Simply Games. Again, no Nuketown included :thumbsdow but like most are saying, unless everyone has it, what's the point. And it's not worth an extra 10-15 for one map. There's enough to be gettin on with in the meantime!

Did any of the Amazon orders have it included? Because they were the official retailer along with Game on the official website...

I'll let you know tomorrow, in addition to the Tesco pre-order which I cannot return once received apparently I've just ordered a copy of Amazon for g'teed delivery tomorrow. I expect the Tesco copy to be here on Monday morning and in the classifieds by Monday afternoon.

(Or just return the Tesco copy to Amazon :devil:)

My Simply Games order is here cod day and pizza day old school kind of day lol

No SimplyGames order for me, posted yesterday. But then my First Class is normally 2 days. Hence why I would never go with somewhere like Shopto, who still believe sending it the day before is good enough for release day.

1st class is mostly 2 days as best
2nd class is, well, whenever.

Wifey tells me my copy has been delivered! Just gotta talk her thru installation now

Asda night tonight so will grab some "nibbles" and get set for my day off tomorrow

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom