Blops hacked already?

Monkeypony

Established Member
Reaction score
Just been playing search and destroy. When the other team were down to their last man their would be continuous gunfire (so popping them up on the radar) while we were following the gunfire marker to the other side of the map the bomb was defused.

This happened twice in a row.

Is there some sort of false radar perk I've missed or is the cheating already?

Just been playing search and destroy. When the other team were down to their last man their would be continuous gunfire (so popping them up on the radar) while we were following the gunfire marker to the other side of the map the bomb was defused.

Not a hack - it sounds like they were using decoy grenades.

Yeah its called the 'Decoy', you throw it down and it shows as if there is gun fire on the map!

Seems like it works a treat!! :smashin:

excellent equipment with Ninja! Been sneaking up on enemy after throwing one to the outside of the map. Works a treat! :rotfl:

Decoy grenade shows up as a green dot on the map doesn't it?

Decoy grenade shows up as a green dot on the map doesn't it?

For members of your own team, yeah.

Red for the opposing team, otherwise wouldn't that render it completely useless, if the enemy saw a green dot? :laugh:

For members of your own team, yeah.

Red for the opposing team, otherwise wouldn't that render it completely useless, if the enemy saw a green dot? :laugh:

doh, yep - too early for posting on AVF :(

My favorite use for Decoy is planting a claymore outside of where they are spawning, then throwing a decoy to where a guy will ultimately come look at what all the ruckus is about and BLAMO!!!

LOL.

Possible video of this?

LOL.

Possible video of this?
Of mine? I'd have to look through my vids, but I do it every game maybe 2 or 3 times, it works a treat :)

Any decoy vid would be funny. But I was referring to the OP. Kind of want to see the vid of his entire team chasing down a decoy grenada and hearing "Bomb defused". Too bad theater doesn't record lobby banter inbetween rounds...

It's pretty easy to pick up they are decoys after the second burst or so.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom